Asics Gel Nimbus 19:
Knock off the kilometres and the strain on your feet in the lightweight GEL-Nimbus 19, now with improved fit and comfort. This long-distance running shoe for men offers huge amounts of cushioning thanks to the FluidRide 2.0 midsole, FlyteFoam bottom layer midsole and SpEVA top layer midsole, which increases bounce-back characteristics while decreasing midsole breakdown.
Made for neutral pronation road runners, the GEL-Nimbus 19 for men has a visible rear foot gel positioned closer to the foot, making every stride easier, softer and more comfortable, whether you?re aiming for a half or full marathon. A Fluid fit upper with gradient mesh offers different layers which support the expansion and contraction of the foots skin.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Dual Density Midsole: The full length double density midsole features a lower density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort. The bottom layer has a higher density that provides stability and responsiveness.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FlyteFoam: Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam, the FlyteFoam is 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Its organic fibres bounce the MetaRun back into its original shape to provide perfect cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. *+/- 10%.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry ? Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Weight: 315g
- Improved fit
- Impact Guidance System (IGS)
- FlyteFoam bottom layer midsole
- SpEVA top layer midsole
- Guidance line and trusstic
- Visible rear foot gel
- Ortholite lasting
- Fluid fit upper with gradiation mesh
- AHAR+ and AHAR sponge outsole
- Ortholite x-40 sock liner
- External clutch counter
- 3M reflectivity
- CLEANING: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- WASHING: Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- DRYING: Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
The new Asics Gel Nimbus 19 is tighter and narrower than earlier models, particularly through the toe box and across the top of the foot.